Answers to some frequently asked questions regarding conveyancing and buying or selling your house

What is a Conveyancer?

Conveyancing is a complex series of tasks that require knowledge and skill – which is the reason that conveyancers must hold special qualifications and be licensed. A Conveyancer is responsible for ensuring that property is legally transferred from the Vendor (seller) to the Purchaser (buyer). We protect the interest of the Vendor and Purchaser and ensure that the property is settled in accordance with the sale contract.

Does Frome Street Conveyancing have Professional Indemnity Insurance?

Yes, we have professional indemnity insurance to protect you, the consumer, in the unlikely event that something does go wrong. You can feel secure dealing with Frome Street Conveyancing.

Is Frome Street Conveyancing a member of the Australian Institute of Conveyancers?

Yes, Frome Street Conveyancing is a member of the Australian Institute of Conveyancers (AIC) and we regularly attend industry seminars to keep up to date with the ever increasing changes in the Property Industry

We are here to help

Frome Street Conveyancing provides a reliable, friendly and professional service in all areas of conveyancing including settlements, mortgages and leases. Contact us today to see how we can help.

Contact Us